- Our Products
- Acetic Acid- Bulk Supplier, Dealer From Haryana
Acetic Acid- Bulk Supplier, Dealer From Haryana
Acetic Acid - Pure & Best Quality
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
|Application||Industrial/ Vinegar making/ Acidity regulator|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Acetic acid, also known as ethanoic acid or Vinegar with a molecular formula CH3COOH. Acetic acid is sold commercially as glacial acetic acid with less than 1% water and over 98% concentration, other impurities resulting from the manufacturing process It is a colourless liquid. 4% acetic acid by volume is known as vinegar which is mostly used in homes Acetic acid has a distinctive sour taste and pungent smell.
· Food industry, in the production of acidity regulator and vinegar, Being the major constituent of vinegar, it finds use in the pickling of many vegetables.
· It is used as an antiseptic due to its antibacterial qualities
· Medical industry, in the screening of cervical cancer and treatment of skin infection.
· For maintaining PH while forming Urea Formaldehyde Resins.
· Chemical industry, as a polar protic organic solvent to manufacture cloth and plastics.
· In Poultry Farming it is given to birds in diluted form.
· It commonly used as solvents for inks, paints and coatings
Packaging : It is available in 50 Kg Canes/ 200 Kg Drums
If you are searching for glacial acetic acid manufacturers then your search ends here.
We are the wholesale bulk supplier /trader/ dealer/ manufacturer/ wholesaler of Acetic Acid.
Our client list includes various private and government bodies from different states like Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh(UP), Himachal Pradesh(HP), Uttrakhand, Delhi NCR including various major cities like Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Amritsar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Rajpura, Patiala, Sangrur, Fatehgarh Sahib, Hoshiarpur, Mahendergarh, Rewari, Moga, Rupnagar, faridkot, Muktsar, Bathinda, Mansa, Alwar, Sikar, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Faridabad, Gurgoan, Panipat, Kaithal, Jind, Hisar,Adampur, Bhiwani, Rohtak, Sonipat, Sirsa, Barwala, Hansi, Narwana,Uklana, Tohana, Karnal, Bahadurgarh, Solan, Shimla, Sirmaur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Hamirpur, Una, Hamirpur, Hanumangarh, Abohar, Ganagnagar, Rajgarh, churu, Pilani, Meerut, lukhnow, lakimpurkheri, unnao, Samrala, Gurdaspur, Nawanshahr, Ajmer, Jaipur, Nuh, Palwal, Jhajjar , Charkha Dadri ,Kathua, jammu, Tarn Taran, Firozepur, Ropar, Kota, Dasua, Jhunjhunu, Bikaner, pratapgarh, Agra, Bareilly etc.