Caustic Soda - Bulk Supplier, Dealer From Haryana
Gacl Caustic Soda Flakes
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
|Grade Standard||Rayon Grade|
|Application||Paper,Pulp,Cleaning,Detergent,Soap Making etc|
|Packaging Type||PP Woven Bag|
Major chemical categories in which Caustic Soda is used
Poultry Farming Chemicals
Paper and Pulp chemicals
Caustic soda also known as Sodium hydroxide is an inorganic compound belonging to the strongest alkali. Its chemical formula is NaOH. In solid form, it is a white substance with crystalline appearance (flakes). It is available in the form of lye, as solid and as caustic soda flakes. Sodium hydroxide is frequently used as an industrial cleaning agent where it is often called "caustic".
Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda) is one of the basic raw materials used in almost every industry.
· In cleaning and disinfection in Poultry farming , Animal husbandry and beekeeping
· In the cosmetics industry, sodium hydroxide is used in soap, surfactants, detergents, washing liquids, and powders, degreasers and water softeners.
· In the textile industry it is used in the production of dyes and rayon.
· In water treatment processes, by increasing the pH of water for making it less corrosive
· In the petrochemicals industry, Caustic Soda is used for the refining of crude oil, pitches and asphalts, and the extraction of shale gas.
· In the paper and pulp industry, it is used in the process of pulping wood used for the production of paper or regenerated cellulose fibres.
· In the construction industry, it is used in several plasticiser cement mixes.
· In fruit farming to control fungal disease control
Packaging and Brand - 50 kg Bags, GACL Caustic soda flakes
If you are searching for Sodium Hydroxide price and want to buy Sodium hydroxide/ GACL caustic soda flakes in bulk then your search ends here.
We are the wholesale bulk supplier /trader /dealer/distributor/ wholesaler of Caustic Soda/ Sodium Hydroxide.
Our client list includes various private and government bodies from different states like Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh(UP), Himachal Pradesh(HP), Uttrakhand, Delhi NCR including various major cities like Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Amritsar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Rajpura, Patiala, Sangrur, Fatehgarh Sahib, Hoshiarpur, Mahendergarh, Rewari, Moga, Rupnagar, faridkot, Muktsar, Bathinda, Mansa, Alwar, Sikar, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Faridabad, Gurgoan, Panipat, Kaithal, Jind, Hisar, Bhiwani, Rohtak, Sonipat, Sirsa, Barwala, Narwana, Tohana, Karnal, Bahadurgarh, Solan, Shimla, Sirmaur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Hamirpur, Una, Hamirpur, Hanumangarh, Abhor, Ganagnagar, Rajgarh, churu, Pilani, Meerut, lukhnow, lakimpurkheri, unnao, Samrala, Gurdaspur, Nawanshahr, Ajmer, Jaipur, Nuh, Palwal, Jhajjar , Charkha Dadri ,Kathua, jammu, Tarn Taran, Firozepur, Ropar, Kota, Dasua, Jhunjhunu, Bikaner, pratapgarh, Agra, Bareilly etc.